There are many ways to help conserve the natural spaces left in our region. We hope you will join us and take part in the preservation of our natural spaces in a way that works for you.
Here are several ways you can help!
- Your membership in our organization is a large part of our success at securing and protecting lands throughout western North Carolina. We have developed many membership levels to accommodate every income level.
- A tribute gift is a donation to the Conservancy “in honor of” or “in memory of” someone special in your life. It is a great way to support and share the mission of Foothills Conservancy.
- Special gifts to a variety of important funds and appeals help Foothills Conservancy meet goals for our annual operating, reserve, land and easement acquisition and long-term stewardship funds.
- Perhaps the most meaningful way to approach life is to consider what kind of legacy you want to leave and let that be the guiding influence. For those who treasure this good earth, particularly our abundant corner of it here in the Blue Ridge foothills, it is possible to create a legacy of preserving nature through a planned gift to Foothills Conservancy of North Carolina.
- We appreciate individuals who wish to donate their valuable time to helping the organization.