Your membership in our organization is a large part of our success at securing and protecting lands throughout western North Carolina. We have developed many membership levels to accommodate every income level.
- Your annual membership support helps protect the natural heritage and beauty of North Carolina’s eastern Blue Ridge Mountains and Foothills and helps us to more predictably achieve our goals for our annual operating fund.
- The Horizon Society is intended to encourage annual giving at the $1,000 or above level and to showcase those who by their leadership and example influence others to protect the unique character of our region.
- Becoming a Foothills Conservancy Corporate Member shows your company's commitment to protecting our natural resources and giving back to your community.
- To encourage and support the generosity and community involvement of employees, many companies provide matching funds to charitable organizations employees personally support.
- Gift memberships are a great way to acknowledge a special person, event or any occasion.